ZA

I have chronic lhs back pain and have tried physio, chiro, reflexologists for the past 24 months without success. i am currently on trepiline to make the pain bearable, who is the best specialist to see next?

Dr. Ronald Herring
Anesthesiology 17 years experience
Imaging, neuro exam: Its not clear if you have had a thorough neuro exam including imaging. I would suggest you see an orthopedic doc who specializes in spine cases. If you have not had it done, you need an MRI of the thoracic and lumbar spine, an EMG conduction study and a thorough hands on neuro exam. (which may require you to see a neurologist as well. )

Last updated Nov 27, 2017