U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old male asked:

I am experiencing feeling anxious and crawling sensation on head. the following also describe me: feeling depressed, fatigue, confusion, headache, and difficulty concentrating. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Anxiety&Depression: Please start on your road back to health by seeing your doctor for an exam. Then see a clinical psychologist or other mental health pro to learn ways to manage your anxiety and depression. They can be two sides of one coin. Peace and good health.
Last updated Jan 6, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.