Hi. i'm in the 'system' for help with head injury but seem to be going from one person to the next and just getting discombobulated with the process. acc have not accepted claim but i'm still having head injury problems. ?

Dr. Robert Kohn
Need TBI specialist: Your narrative is common. The spectrum of Mild TBI and Post concussion syndrome is often lacking coordination of care differently than severe TBI. Not knowing your injury, evaluation work up or treatments , I am unable to comment on what else should be done
Dr.
Check with GP: Need to check with case manager. If the claim is not accepted for income may still be some acceptance for treatment. If there is should be eligible for the concussion service. If not then your GP will then be able to refer you to public services such as neurology and OT as needed. All the best. Agree it can be a difficult process from my own professional experience

Last updated Jan 3, 2018