San Antonio, TX

My doc wants to lower my dihrodrotestosterone levels.(too high) will that negate the positives that trt has done for me?(mood,strength, energy,) etc?

Dr.
Consult doctor: Is a balance between treatment of the symptoms of androgen deficiency vs the risks of testosterone replacement therapy (increased cardiovascular disease risk). Best to discuss this with your prescribing doctor as may need ongoing monitoring and adjustment May need referral to an endocrinologist if there is difficulties.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kevin Custis
Yes it might: lowering testosterone because of levels that are too high minimize risks of side effects. ask Dr to consider other options to maintain strength and activity levels