India

i did biopsy for a soft tissue in neck. result - fragmented biopsy shows hyperplastic squamous mucosa with mucosa associated lymphoid tissue. there is no evidence of dysplasia or malignancy. ?

Pathology 49 years experience
No cancer: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, there is nothing to be concerned about the result of the biopsy as long as biopsy tissue was representative or all of the lesion. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.