U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lakewood, CO
A 19-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing no menstrual periods, irregular menstrual periods, abdominal pain (generalized) (severity: moderate) (quality: throbbing sensation) , excessive body hair, excess hair, memory problems (quality: difficulty remember distant past events, d

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Psychiatry 27 years experience
See your doctor: You should see your primary care provider with a possible referral to an OB-GYN specialist to have an evaluation of your hormone levels and ovarian function.
Last updated Nov 27, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.