Kingsport, TN

I have hernia in groin and other side pelvic line. upper abdmn pops when pushed lay down and see heartbeat in stomach. what is wrong with me? 31yrmale

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, and physical examination. It would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Nir Hus
Dr. Nir Husanswered
General Surgery 17 years experience
Hernia: You need an examination by a surgeon. A general surgeon. You might have an inguinal hernia. And if you are a thin person then appreciating your heartbeat in the stomach is not necessarily abnormal.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017