A member asked:

I'm located in australia suffer extreme anxiety agoraphobia panic disorder i was diagnosed with an extreme form of o.c.d at age of nine. not much was ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

OCD: There are clinical psychologists who specialize in OCD. A psychiatrist can help w/medication. Search for an App to help. One is called nOCD. Read "The Boy who Couldn't Stop Washing" by Rappaport. A nutritionist can help w/brain healthy food plan which might include coconut oil if you are not on a blood thinner. Life is never completely under our control. Peace and good health.

Answered 11/27/2017



Related Questions