Lake Oswego, OR

how can i get my medical records corrected. i have a rare disease antisynthetase syndrome and every time i go for my pft test the tell me arthritis. i don't see how i could get the proper treatment with my records being incorrect. medical records are not

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Sent a letter: I am sorry that the medical system has failed you since errors should always be promptly corrected. Suggest that you send in a written notice to the office or hospital and keep a copy of it for proof .
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
EMR. EHR: the wonderful world of electronic records likely have you labeled like that of the rest of your life . you have to get them to uncheck the box that spits out the laundry list of diagnoses on every record you have that means nothing except for some pea counters. maybe refuse to pay or tell them you need a cross bow permit since you have arthritis or you need a handicap placard and then they'll fix
Dr. Mueeza Zafar
Ha ha ! Strongly agree.
Oct 15, 2017