A member asked:

Ive been having this pus filled bump on my vag lip, its not blisters just one bump. i tried to pop it but that just made it swollen and red??

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Lori Lange answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Doctor Visit: You need to have an exam by a doctor to diagnose the bump. Your family doctor or Ob Gyn could help . Most likely will need medication depending on treatment.

Answered 11/28/2017


Dr. Al Hegab answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Leave it alone: and seek medical help, meanwhile, you may want to keep the area dry and clean, good luck

Answered 2/24/2020



Related Questions

A member asked:

I have swollen feet and red bumps on my head with green pus?

A doctor has provided 1 answer