A member asked:

I have had increasing troubles focusing starting around my senior year of high school that worsened during my time in college to the point i felt the need to withdraw from studies. i can't seem to follow a conversation or text.

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Amber Patel answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Go to a psychiatrist: Get a diagnosis that is accurate. Maybe you had ADHD or something that is very treatable. DON’T GIVE UP!

Answered 11/28/2017


Dr. James Ferguson answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Time for evaluation: People perform at their best when they get adequate sleep, have proper nutrition, are free from illness &work in a comfortable environment. You need to write down any and all symptoms you have, time they started, things you have tried, etc. & schedule an evaluation with your doc. A sleep study may be indicated as would blood tests & a physical. That visit can begin your path to success.

Answered 11/27/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor