i have had increasing troubles focusing starting around my senior year of high school that worsened during my time in college to the point i felt the need to withdraw from studies. i can't seem to follow a conversation or text.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Amber Patel
12 years experience Dentistry
Go to a psychiatrist: Get a diagnosis that is accurate. Maybe you had ADHD or something that is very treatable. DON’T GIVE UP!
Answered on Nov 28, 2017
45 years experience Pediatrics
Time for evaluation: People perform at their best when they get adequate sleep, have proper nutrition, are free from illness &work in a comfortable environment. You need to write down any and all symptoms you have, time they started, things you have tried, etc. & schedule an evaluation with your doc. A sleep study may be indicated as would blood tests & a physical. That visit can begin your path to success.
Answered on Nov 27, 2017