I think i've got depressed and have burning in my feet and legs and sometimes in the side of my head. the here a lot of varicose veins in my feet.

Don't know your: age or your medical history. I would recommend comprehensive medical assessment if you have not already had one. The findings will determine the approach for your varicosities, burning of legs and head. At the same time - your primary care provider can do a basic screen for depression. Depending on results - you might be referred to a behavioral health provider. Take care.
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 47 years experience
Varicose veins: Your varicose veins most likely have no relationship to the burning in your legs, feet and head. See a vein specialist for evaluation of your veins and an internist for your other problems.

Last updated Feb 4, 2019