Hi, my cough has gotten worse and i have lots of yellow phlegm. i also feel like throwing up and haven't been able to eat. should i go to the doctors?

Dr. Harold Fields
Bronchitis : You may have a bronchitis which may be viral or bacterial in origin. If you also have fever I would see your doctor. However if you only have a productive cough you could try an over the counter cough medicine for a few days and if you do not improve you could then see your doctor. Good luck
Dr.
Depends on you: How bad are you feeling, can you get liquids in? Do you think you can manage at home? If not then go let the doctor check you out.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017