Tampa, FL
A 35-year-old male asked:

Is a feeling of uneasiness, tachycardia, and chest pain, symptoms of anxiety, or panic?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Anxiety: Yes, but it could be physical also. Please visit your doctor to make sure all is well physically. Then see a mental health pro such as a clinical psychologist who specializes in anxiety / panic. It is a very treatable situation. You can learn skills to manage this. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 8, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.