A member asked:

I'm a 24 year old circumcised male. i recently noticed a small bump on the underside of the shaft of my penis, about halfway down. it is about the size of a bb, doesn't hurt or itch, seems attached to the skin above, and is easily moved around.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Kwok answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

See in real life: Skin bumps can sometimes be diagnosed via video. A patient can try HealthTap PRIME for a virtual consult (there is a fee). Otherwise, one's primary care doctor or a dermatologist can examine the bump. It could be a closed comedone, a plugged sebaceous gland or follicle, an unusual mole, or less likely a wart. It may be best to get it examined, so that the doctor gets the texture and feel of it.

Answered 8/9/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question