I workout 2-4 times a day ever day for a year? is this healthy or will this have a bad toll on my health??

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Thomas Graziano answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Why?: My first question is why? Are you a professional athlete? Working out 2-4 times/ day unless you're a professional can lead to overuse syndromes which can take their toll on your body. Pump the brakes a little.

Answered 7/24/2017

607 views

Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

More than needed: It will not do harm, but it may be getting in the way other activities, like studying, that you should be engaged in. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine

Answered 7/24/2017

607 views