Newport News, VA

i was very sedentary for many of my teen years. what damage have i likely done to myself, and how much can be reversed or at least improved?

Most: At a listed age of 20, you are well within the age range where you can take advantage of hormonal and growth factors to tone up, add muscle mass and improve your cardiovascular status. Find some athletic activities you actually enjoy and look forward to and get started. If you keep at it for 2-3 months you have the best chance of keeping it going for years.
Dr. Nicole Touchet
Becoming more active and working on your strength, flexibility and balance can be helpful at any age.
Jul 24, 2017