U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Teaneck, NJ
A 32-year-old male asked:

I'm 32 year old man dealing with chronic reflux and dysphasia now i'm having neck cramps and muscle aches in the back of my neck could this be the cause of it. if so any solutions mri, gi series and endoscopy check out besides the two problems ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Paul Velt
Diagnostic Radiology 44 years experience
All of above: Reflux can be associated with many symptoms. Chest pain, cough and the like. Maybe also depending on many factors. Best is talk to your doctor. You may need the endoscopy to visualize the esophagus and the MRI to evaluate the state of the intervertebral discs to make sure none are out of place.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 20, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.