i am not a virgin, i lost my virginity about a year ago. i had sex today and i started bleed out of my vagina about 2 hours after sex, why?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Blood=tissue injury: It is expected that your first intercourse would tear the hymen and such tissue injury would result in bleeding. Later bleeding during or after intercourse would indicate further tissue injury, either from the hymen remnant or other tissue in the involved area. If it does not stop over time and or fills a pad you may want to have the area examined.
Answered on Jul 12, 2017
1