On 6/20, i developed what i assume were swollen lymph nodes under my right armpit. they were sore 2-3 days and it was 2 days before my period. there is still a small lump there (just bigger than a pea). very mobile and not tender. cyst or lymph node?

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. As an alternative you may watch and wait. You may feel the node every couple of weeks, if the lymph gland doubles in size, becomes painful, ulcerates, or other nodes become enlarged, or you develop fever, you should see a doctor. Wish you good health.

Answered Jul 8, 2017

629 views

Dr. Al Hegab answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Can't be assessed online, good news though that it regressed, but you want to see your doctor for evaluation, best wishes

Answered Jul 10, 2017

628 views

Dr. John Goldman answered

Specializes in Rheumatology

I'm on sure why you have this with your cycle. But if it is only the size of a pea and has gotten smaller this could be observed. If it persists or enlarges definitely see your physician

Answered Jul 10, 2017

627 views