U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fayetteville, NC
A female asked:

I have some bumps under the skin on my face that i can't get rid of? thinking maybe clogged pores but some are a little raised flat circles

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Examination: These lesions would require evaluation to include visualization and history to provide you with an accurate diagnosis & treatment plan. Consider assessment by you PCM or a dermatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 10, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.