U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Richmond, VA
A 32-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing bleeding after intercourse. the following also describes me: abnormal vaginal bleeding. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2 reasons to see MD: You have two good reasons to see a GYN MD with persistent abnormal menstrual and post-coital bleeding. Both of those reasons may have different causes.
Last updated Jul 2, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.