Detroit, MI

is it okay to take claritin d with tylenol cold for my nasal congestion ? nothing seems to be working. stuff nose watery eyes sneezing headache ?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Claritin Tylenol: I would go to drugs.com and look up drug interactions and include any other meds you are taking.
Dr. Charles Turck
Pharmacology 17 years experience
Yes: There are no interactions between Tylenol &Claritin D. The Tylenol should relieve your headache. The Claritin-D should improve your congestion and cold / allergy symptoms. If you happen to have diabetes or hypertension, understand that the decongestant (“D”) in the Claritin raises blood pressure and blood sugar, and it’s important not to take the medication if your conditions aren’t under control