I had a colonoscopy Thursday and flew to Turkey Friday. I am still very light headed, dizzy and sleepy. Could I have low sodium or glucose levels?

48 years experience in Pathology
Dehydration: It is more likely that you are dehydrated. Drink enough water so that your urine is colorless. You may take a sports drink like Gatorade. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Answered on Jun 25, 2017