GA

I'm having a pain in a small area above my left breast. it feels like a pinch feeling. it comes and goes sporatically, and lasts from 10 secs to 2 min?

Dr. Stephen Sudler
Could be FBC: It could be Fibrocystic Breast changes (lumpy breasts) but an examination is needed.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Chest wall muscle?: I don't know how old you are and so I cannot be sure that it is not your heart /lungs but the symptom pattern suggests that muscles in between your ribs are likely causing intermittent spasm thus the symptoms you are experiencing. If pushing on the area causes the pain, then you can be more reassured that it is actually the muscles of your rib cage that is causing your trouble. Consult doc. Good

Last updated Oct 23, 2018