Indiana, PA

I have mental nerve damage & tn - became very depressed/anxious - drs have me on many rxs but what im worried about is taking zoloft & paxil 2gethr?

That is an: unusual combination because both impact serotonin levels. If one is being weaned off of & the other is just being started that would make sense. Use of both might increase risk for serotonin syndrome.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Bert Liang
Specializes in Neurology
Unclear: I'm not sure what you mean - do you have Mental Nerve damage, as in the mandibular region? Neither of these drugs will be helpful for such a neuropathy; otherwise, as noted by Dr. Fowler, the combination is not usual given the mechanism of action.
Last updated Sep 14, 2017