Lincoln, NE

I've been having cloudy urine for several days with no pain, no frequency, but an odor that smells like coffee. i do not drink coffee. what's wrong?

Dr. Jeremy Gitomer
31 years experience
UTI?: I would consider the diagnosis of a urinary tract infection which can cause cloudy urine which smells unusual. The coffee smell may be related to a particular organism in the urine or it may be that the organism breaks down substances in the urine causing it to smell like coffee. Get a urine analysis and culture.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 25, 2015