U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A female asked:

I have headaches , light sensitivity , tinnitus ,during headache one of my eyes goes red +droopy i struggle to function tinnitus + double vision

2 doctor answers17 doctors weighed in
Dr. Dean Giannone
Internal Medicine 27 years experience
Cluster headache.: This sounds like a cluster headache, which is kind of a first cousin to a migraine. Work-up and management are similar. You should really have some blood testing and an MRI of the brain to be sure, thought. There are treatment options.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 46 years experience
That's almost certainly cluster. It's usually manageable with meds.
Jun 4, 2017
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 31 years experience
Be seen: I would certainly be seen and evaluated, an imaging study such as an MRI would be reasonable to rule out a number of possibilities including ms. If the MRI was negative and while there would be a number of possibilities, the diagnosis of a "complex" migraine would be a consideration. Should ultimately be seen and evaluated by a neurologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Russell Chin
Dentistry 47 years experience
As a last resort I would see dentist to check your occlusion and your TMJ because your bite can cause TMJ problems that have many of the symptoms described.
Jun 4, 2017

Related questions

Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.