NJ

acid reflux still bad after pregnancy. got better then came back. i'm nursing my 9 month old- can breastfeeding hormones cause this?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 35 years experience
Acid reflux: Sorry you're having such problems. You need to get back with your pediatrician to get on a medicine for reflux and I will get your symptoms under control and still be OK for the baby you are breast-feeding. In the meantime, you can follow anti-reflux precautions. You can find them under "tips and checklists" listed under my name is "avoiding heartburn". Good luck.