my vagina smells weird, not a fishy smell more of a urine/sweat. i shower wash and change my underwear everyday. smell comes right through my pants?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Get examined: You need to have a GYN MD examine the vaginal area and possible discharge to see if here is a bacterial infection ongoing. First, eliminate any feminine deodorant or douching products. Wash externally only with Dove, Caress or Ivory soap. Take a extra pair of cotton underwear in a zip lock bag in your purse, and change mid day with the used underwear placed in the zip lock bag.
Answered on Jun 24, 2017
1