U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lyles, TN
A 22-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing skin rash (quality: itchiness) . the rash is located on my left upper arm fron the elbow up and on my neck .

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kristin Sokol
Allergy and Immunology 14 years experience
Rash: Rashes are very difficult to diagnose and treat without seeing a photo of the rash or seeing the rash in person. Please set up a live consult with a doctor on this site or see your regular doctor. You can try a over the counter anti itch cream like hydrocortisone to help with the itching in the meantime.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 16, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.