U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Midlothian, IL
A female asked:

I have a mole on my back, that is raised, had it for years, it has recentlly gotten dry, and part of it came off?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Elton Behner
Dentistry 38 years experience
Have it: checked by a dermatologist. When moles just suddenly change they need to be addressed asap.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 24, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.