Australia

can implantation bleeding last for five days, is semi-light and has blood clots, or is this my period? as usually my period is quite heavy.

Pathology 49 years experience
More likely period: It appears to be your period, from your description. Implantation bleeding is usually spotting, not clots. Just to be sure do a pregnancy test in 7-10 days, unless you get a heavier period by then. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.