Tazewell, TN

My son stomped my daughters foot this morning and now she had a bruise and knot on her foot and her toes are swollen what should i do do i go to er?

Dr. Holly Maes
ER Not needed: This is not an emergency situation, so no, don't go to ER. Elevate her foot on several pillows, put a cold pack on the area (bag of frozen peas or corn works great), and rest it today. If it's painful , you can try some Tylenol or Ibuprofen for moderate to severe pain. If in morning it's still unable to be walked on without discomfort, then call child's doctor to have it evaluated

Last updated Apr 9, 2017