reclipsen extended cycle.1st week of 4th pack.started bleeding, can i skip 2nd week to have period, then start new pack like normal? less effective?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Once per day: Reclipsen and other birth control brands are designed to be taken one pill per day as directed. Altering the regimen will affect the effectiveness of the pill. Sometimes Obgyns will direct patients to take birth control in alternative ways but always with guidance and counseling in an individualized way. If you skip pills then you can not rely on them for contraception
Answered on Mar 28, 2017
1