Saudi Arabia

3 months ago i was playing soccer and someone stepped on my foot.my big toe and the middle toe became purple and were swollen.i applied ice and rested?

Dr. Darrell Latva
Podiatry 43 years experience
BROKEN?: You're young. If healthy, you should be close to normal after three months. If not, an x-ray is warranted to r/o fracture.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Peggy Ching
Plastic Surgery 42 years experience
Treat broken toe: If there is a suspicion of broken toe, besides ice and rest, you can consider taping the injured toe to it's neighbor, "buddy tape" Use a guaze or cotton between the toes and use bandage adhesive to secure the two together, do this for up to 6 weeks to ensure bone healing, and if the bone is not broken, just pain subside.
Last updated Mar 23, 2017