I have seriously bad skin at the moment, and they don't seem to be all pimples, one looks like a small cyst almost, it's been there over a week. i'm washing my face 2x times a day plus a spot cream 2x a day. it's not even forming like a pimple?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Mohammad Ashori answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

This isn't too uncommon. Some acne form nodules, they are harder and deeper cysts that can take a long time to resolve. If it gets bigger and you think it might be something other than a kind of zit then you should get it examined. Though I suspect that in time it will go down, tough it might take a few months.

Answered Aug 21, 2020

771 views