I have seriously bad skin at the moment, and they don't seem to be all pimples, one looks like a small cyst almost, it's been there over a week. i'm washing my face 2x times a day plus a spot cream 2x a day. it's not even forming like a pimple?

Dr. Mohammad Ashori
Cystic acne: This isn't too uncommon. Some acne form nodules, they are harder and deeper cysts that can take a long time to resolve. If it gets bigger and you think it might be something other than a kind of zit then you should get it examined. Though I suspect that in time it will go down, tough it might take a few months.
Dr.
Pharmacist or GP: Spots on the face in young people are often caused by simple infections needing antibiotics or skin conditions like acne. Acne is treated with lotions, antibiotics or other medications if more severe. You could see your pharmacist for advice and to see what is available over the counter. Your pharmacist can also advise on whether GP appointment is necessary for a diagnosis or prescription.

Last updated Aug 21, 2020