FL

how likely is it to have msbut negative mris?i hav heat sensitivity in my foot after strange symptoms in my leg.all thatcame up in mris was disc probs

Dr. Bert Liang
Specializes in Neurology
It's possible but...: Multiple sclerosis has a number of clinical and radiologic presentations which may not always correlate. There are a number of specific components that your doctor will use to make the diagnosis which includes not only the MRI. Consult your neurologist in order to ensure your evaluation is complete and other conditions are considered as well.

Last updated Mar 10, 2017