MS

what is the correct way to use flonase nasal spray?

Dr. Waseem Barham
The following: if asking about the technique then refer to this link where it's explained nicely (too long to paste here): https://www.drugs.com/flonase.html If asking in regards to dosage then either 1 puff/spray (50 mcg) in each nostril twice daily, or 2 puffs in each nostril once daily.
Dr. Dareen Siri faaaai facaai fisaai
Allergy and Immunology 21 years experience
Nasal spray: Follow package instructions. 1-2 sprays each side once to twice a day. Best used through the entire season for allergy nasal symptoms. Can be used all year if you have year round allergy. Direct the spray straight in, into the nostril, not to the center nor the sides of the nose (in front of a mirror may help). And bend the head forward. Spray, then gently inhale through the nose.