I recently had bloodwork done. My lymphocytes came back at 14.8. My neutrophils were 77.7. My Rdw 16.2. My WBC was 11.4. ?

48 years experience in Pathology
Any symptoms?: Why was the test done? Do you have any symptoms? All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your total WBC count is slightly high and you should discuss it with your doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.
Answered on Jan 8, 2018
1