U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Oak Creek, WI
A female asked:

I have ovarian cyst witch cause me to not get my period. i took a pregnancy test and it came up positive and i've experienced pain ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Pregnancy and pain: Now that you are pregnant you need to see an Obgyn to establish prenatal care. The causes of your pain will need to be investigated.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 19, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.