I have not gotten my period in 2 months. I have taken pregnancy tests that came up negative. I had an ovarian cyst 4 months ago but it went away. I have been cramping a little. But, could it be anything else?

Dr. Kathy Robinson
31 years experience in Family Medicine
Many causes: Many things can cause a skipped period or two including hormonal changes, stress, infection and pregnancy. If you have taken multiple pregnancy tests then that is not likely. If you have any other symptoms including pain, fever, or vaginal discharge then you should see a physician right away. If not then likely you will begin your period soon.
Answered on Oct 17, 2019
1