my sister (30) is on frisium 5mg,10mg.by mistake,she took 10mg,20mg for 35 days/nights.what harm does it have?how to reduce the dosage back to normal?

Dr. Bert Liang
Specializes in Neurology
Guided taper: Clobazam is a benzodiazepine type drug, often used for epilepsy (Lennox Gastaut Syndrome), anxiety or other states. I'm not sure that this formulation is the same as in the US, which is in 0.5mg dose forms, not 5 or 10mg. Regardless, it would be very appropriate to speak to the prescribing physician to carefully taper to the medication to the targeted dose.
Answered on Feb 18, 2017