TX

Cold feet turn red when standing and purple when sitting been to hospital and pc. said my pulse is strong and im to young(18) to have bad circulation?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Bad circulation 21: Cold feet turn red when standing and purple when sitting Been to hospital and pc. Said my pulse is strong and Im to young(18) to have bad circulation? ANS: complex problem. Did he say if you were a blue baby or had a heart defect? or coarctation of the aorta. Are u taking BB? they may do this. need more Hx and am here till 4 AM PCT to help.

Last updated Jul 30, 2020