U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

How to cure ingrown hair problem & is keratosis p is related to in grown hair ,how to remove scars?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor, preferably a dermatologist. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 20-year-old female asked:
How to remove scars, from ingrown hair, on my legs? (besides laser treatment)
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 21-year-old female asked:
Is there anything to remove scars from ingrown hairs?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
What can I do about ingrown hair scars?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Feb 27, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.