Saint Clair, MO

I think i broke my talus bone and my mom wont take me to the emergency room?

Dr.
Ankle injuries: Here is some general advice on different types of ankle injuries. See what one might apply to your situation and then you might be able to discuss with your parents whether it is likely to be broken or not. If in doubt I advise you to be checked by a doctor as you will likely need an examination. http://patient.info/health/ankle-injuries-leaf
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Richard Benjamin
46 years experience
Broken talus: you are dealing with a potentially very dangerous problem for you the tailless is a vital bone with respect to walking and standing if it is broken it must be addressed immediately. your future holds arthritis painful walking and disuse if it is not addressed properly