i'm prescribed azithromycin and i also take adderall for add and i was wondering if it's safe to take both together or if it's dangerous for my heart.

Dr. Robert Buzzeo
Specializes in Pediatrics
ADD MEDS & ZITHROMAX: I find no interactions of azithromycin and adder all in. Medscape drug data base . However azithromycin and adderal can affect the QTC electrical impulse in your heart. This is a measurement in a ECG (EKG). It's best to get an electrocardiograph done to check your QTC segment - to see if you are vulnerable . Discuss this with your doctor this week. Wish you well.
Answered on Sep 15, 2020
1