Grand Prairie, TX

i have hear bleeding going though a overnight pad in a hour or less. this is the first day and i'm getting heavy clotting the size of 50 cent piece.

Dr.
Depends: Not sure what you mean by 'hear bleeding'. If this is coming from your ears then see a doctor right away, If it is coming from your vagina then just call your doctor as I'm not sure how old you are or anything else that might be useful. If it is coming from your rectum you need to see your doctor to get checked.
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Maybe DUB (Dysfuncti: onal uterine bleeding if is coming from the vagina and uterus. It can be treated by administration of progestrogenic agents ( frequently BCP's). It will stop within a few days.