United Kingdom

lower inner right breast looks normal when arm is raised standing up but when i lay down with arm up breast is sunken in? doctor's app in 3 days time

Dr.
Breast Exam: Sounds like you did the right thing and made an appointment for a breast exam with your doc. Is probably nothing but best to get it checked out. http://www.healthline.com/health/breast-cancer-dimpling
Dr.
Breast examination : Need to examine breast . It's good that you have booked appointment with doctor .
Dr. Dale Kristle
Gynecology 40 years experience
Keep appointment: keep your appointment and schedule a mammogram if it has been more than 1 year