burning/pinching headache left side. worse during the day at my desk. better at night when massaging and icing my neck. sore back and shoulders.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Headache: Seems like some type of nerve irritation. Any activities in the past where you have hurt our neck?
Answered on Jan 14, 2017
1
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Plan: The symptoms you describing often associated with tension and a overwhelmed stress. You need enough rest and sleep ,the first of all. Your work at the desk required alternation with some exercise for neck during the day. And make appointment with doctor for neck XRay and physical therapy. Evaluation and treatment. You too young to have these problems and need to rid of them.
Answered on Jan 19, 2017
1